Friday, August 10, 2007

On the Cusp: Love It


It's official, I am in love. I have not been this enamored with a shop since Barney's Coop. Seriously. Cusp just opened in the mall near my parents' house and of course I had to go the day after opening. And believe me I was not disappointed.

Neiman Marcus group opened Cusp to cater to the younger demographic. The stores are smaller and hipper with an edgy Anthropologie-esque design. While there is no Neiman's branding in the store, shoppers can still use Neiman's cards and expect to receive the same level of customer service.

Many of the designers carried at Cusp are congruent with NM such as DVF, Theory and Marc by Marc Jacobs. Yet Cusp also carries smaller indie labels as well as high end make-up and campy home decor items. After drooling throughout the store for an hour I settled on a Shu Umera eye lash curler and DiorShow mascara, as that is why I had initially come to the mall, yet also snagged an adorable pair of flats for just $105! More to come on those.

No comments:

Technorati