Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh So Obsessed with Oh So Beautiful Paper


I am on a paper blog rampage right now as yesterday I had my first conversation with our invitation designer. Our designer is an old colleague of my dad's who has since started her own design company. I had gathered inspiration for our Save the Dates (sorry I just can't bring myself to abbreviate) and invitation suite but had not gotten much beyond that. In talking to her I suddenly became overwhelmed by the decisions.

Paper Texture, Paper Weight, Envelopes, Liner, Pantone Colors, Font, and a million others that I cannot remember.

So I've been on an inspiration mission...mostly focused on Etsy and my new favorite blog Oh So Beautiful Paper. It's a MUST for all of us paper novices...

I sent our designer a huge word document with images of different invitations that I love. I found that many are not the entire look I like but may have the font or the color or the detail.

As for content...after 15 versions we have decided on:

Save the Date
Hilary and Michael
Chicago
June 26,2010


Short and Sweet.

No comments:

Technorati