Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blaec Collection Sale Rack

Blaec is one of my favorite online shops. This modernly sparse site carries many of my favorite designers but often showcasing the designs I rarely see on other similar sites. They have a great "Sale Rack" section in which I have found many a discounted treasure. I have highlighted some of my most recent temptations below.

Phillip Lim Henley Dress
Original $365--NOW $275
The pockets add a great slouchy touch to this fitted sweater dress.


Mike & Chris Grunge Hoody
Original $140--NOW $102
I love the length of this taupe hoody. Great with jeans or leggings.

Fallon "Ram Ring" Necklace
Original $275--NOW $190
I am a sucker for long gold necklaces.


Denim of Virtue "3014 Patience" Jeans
Original $170--NOW $125
These jeans fit so well and I love the stitching on the front pockets.



No comments:

Technorati