Friday, July 13, 2007

Deliciously Diptyque

I am an odd beauty junkie. I love finding those products that look vintage-y and obscure. That was part of the reason I first fell for Diptyque candles and soaps. I realize now that this fabulous Parisian line is really popular and not as rare as I had believed originally. But after smelling the deliciously rich Gardenia Candle I was hooked.


Founded by three friends in 1961, the line specializes in candles, soaps, and L’eau des Toilettes with scents ranging from herbal to floral to spicy. I got my mom two of the soaps for her birthday and she was hooked instantly as I was. There is something about these French products that are just totally enticing.

The line is a bit on the pricey side but I believe it to be worth it. You can find the candles and soaps at most high end department stores, I pick up mine at Barney’s Coop. The Beauty Habit has a trio set of the candles for just $80 here

No comments:

Technorati