Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Saks Beauty Gift and Some Hair TLC

My ever damaged hair is in desperate need of some TLC. After years of chemical straightening, flat irons, and constant blow drying, I am always on the look out for extra hydrating products to ease the constant grief I put my locks through. Happily I found an email about the Saks Beauty Event which offers a terrifique beauty gift after an $85 purchase. It's about time I check out some new products.
This fabu gift includes goodies from Laura Mercier, Juicy Couture, and Trish McEvoy.
Louise Galvin
Sacred Locks Hair Cleanser
$44
Low ph, fragrance-free mild cleansing shampoo--Contains grapefruit, lemon, orange, geranium, tagetes minutiae and mandarin essential oils.



Kanebo
Intensive Hair Mask
$45
Emergency care for severely damaged hair--Contains 10 oriental herbal extracts to hydrate, nourish and aid recovery from within.

No comments:

Technorati