Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Engagement Shoot Look for Less?

I'm on the hunt for two perfect engagement shoot outfits. Although the weather may not be perfect, I want to look autumnly chic. I want us to have two distinct looks - one cozy cute and one more dressed up.

So for the cozy chic dry run:

Marled Cap-Sleeve Cardigan in Cocoa Powder
$32.50

Silk Pleated Posy Top
$49.99

Skinny Ankle Zip Pant
$69.50

J. Aldridge by Sea of Shoe Gladiator Heel
$29.99

One complete look for less than 200 bones...not too bad if I do say so myself. I'm thinking I could probably swing it without the shoes (although at $29 that is not a bad deal). My one concern is that the cap-sleeve sweater may be a bit chilly in November Chi-town weather.

What did you wear on your engagement shoot? Did the weather distract from your style expectations

No comments:

Technorati