Friday, November 20, 2009

Wedding Puppy


Our 2 year old beagle, Edison is the love of my life (second to M...at least until we have children). I am so sad that given the many circumstances, we will not be able to include him in our wedding. We really wanted him incorporated somehow but given the flight to Chicago (he's too big to go under the seat) and the venue (surprisingly enough, museums tend to not allow dogs on their property), it just did not make sense.

He's my baby though and I will miss him. I'm still looking for some cute way to include a snippet of him along the way. We'll see.
source

I love looking at wedding posts that have dogs in them though. It makes me slightly envious but happy for those folks who can include these fantastic family members in their big day.

No comments:

Technorati