Monday, November 30, 2009

Wedding Week Whirlwind


I hope all you dearies had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend filled with fun, laughter, and loved ones. I had a delicious time in Chicago with my entire family for the whole week.

We had a whirlwind of a wedding week as well. My mom and I spent most of the week going from appointment to appointment downtown, we met with florists, cake vendors, and stationers. M and I decided to postpone our engagement session as the weather was so not enjoyable on Tuesday (rain and cold) so we'll probably end up doing them in the Spring.

I have many stories to tell and I cannot wait to talk about the fabulous vendors we met with this week but that will all have to wait until I head back to Boston. I'm off to enjoy the last few hours in Chicago with Mamacita!

No comments:

Technorati