Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers


I have to admit that meeting with florists last week may have been one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning so far. It was the first time that I felt like I could actually picture the day. All of the florists we met with were fabulous and they totally understood my vision for the day.



I am hoping to use the flowers as the pop of vibrant color against the neutral palette of the gray silver bridesmaids dresses as well as to liven up the classic sculptural feel of the Chicago Room at the CHM. We're now waiting anxiously to see the proposals that come back.

I cannot lie that one event designer / florist that we met with in particular really understood everything that I was thinking about for the design of the space. I felt like they could take it to a whole new breath taking level. Fingers crossed...if and when it works out I'll do the grand reveal.


No comments:

Technorati