Thursday, September 3, 2009

Inspired Engagement Sessions

I'm so excited for our engagement session with our fantastical photographer Chad Husar. Our photographer was booked almost immediately after we were engaged...second to our venue and I immediately thought Chad would be perfect for us after not only drooling over his work but also speaking over the phone and meeting in person.

I've been gathering some inspiration for our e-session since then. I'm kind of nervous about it...I get all nerdy in front of a camera and personally do not think I'm the MOST photogenic. But all of you amazing brides out there who have had e-sessions continue to echo that it is a great opportunity to be comfortable in front of the camera and vibe with your photographer before your actual wedding day.

So we'll probably have the e-session in mid - late fall, the next time we head out to Chicago. So the inspiration I've been gathering includes more layered looks (as you can see I'm very literal).




Only a select few from my ever growing collection. Any tips on your engagement sessions??

No comments:

Technorati