Friday, September 4, 2009

Alchemy This


What bride does not love Etsy? I've spent hours oogling the beautiful hand made wedding wares on the site since M and I were engaged. I only recently learned about the Alchemy option after reading about it on a recent Miss Star entry.

Some of you may remember my Etsy search to find the perfect bridesmaid card to ask my lovely ladies to join my wedding party. I just wasn't totally sold on the idea and wanted to do something a bit more "me" to ask my girls.

So I decided that I would ask them with a bottle of sparkling wine and a custom gift card. Because who doesn't enjoy a little bubbly. And thus, I went on an Alchemy hunt. I posted my request this morning and before 2PM I had 22 proposals.

After sorting through them all, I immediately fell for these tags by eMeLLes

So sweet...vintage and lovely. Perfect for my girls. And eMeLLeS has been fantastic to work with so far. I should receive the tags next week...just in time for my visit to New York to ask my best friend to be in the wedding. I promise to post the "final" DI-Someone Else product.

How did you ask your ladies to be in your wedding?

2 comments:

Maria said...

cute! i made framed poems and presented them to each girl (and little one) that we wanted to be in our bridal party.

Katie said...

These cards are too pretty...I just love them! :) I found some cards at Target that fit the bill...but these make me very envious!

Technorati