Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Best Friends' Weddings

I'm lucky enough to be planning my wedding at the same time of two of my dearest girlfriends, who happen to be my MOH and bridesmaid. It is such an amazing experience to share together and so perfect to have each other as sounding boards when our soon-to-be-Mr's cannot bear the indecisiveness any longer.

The most interesting part of planning has been how our personalities have so distinctly differentiated our wedding plans. I've gathered "faux" inspiration boards for our 3 weddings as an example.


Bridesmaid S is having a modern chic wedding with a hot pink flare.


My peach and apricot faux inspiration board.


MOH is having an elegant and classic affair, lit with champagne accents.

Are you planning along side your besties?

1 comment:

South Coast NSW hotels said...

Great…. It’s perfect for wedding. … Absolutely wonderful job with the photography and the blog! It really captures the most special moments and details of the day! The details of this wedding are stunning! I LOVE her dress first off, and then the shoes, the flower arrangements with bark included were perfect, pictures of it all are amazing. Thank you for making this day more special by being there with us and capturing the great moments!

Technorati