Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Eye Love a Beauty Gift

I can never resist a beauty gift offering. In fact, I am often looking for any extra incentive to buy more beauty goodies. I am totally going to take advantage of this Neiman Marcus Special! I am definitely in need of some extra eye care as I have been working long hours lately and possibly going out on the town a bit much. I love looking bright eyed and busy tailed so to speak so I think some eye TLC is in order.
Laura Mercier
Night Nutrition Renewal Eye Creme
$45

I love Laura Mercier beauty products. They always smell fresh and are really hydrating


Shu Umera
Eyelash Curler Renovation
$18

I just broke my E.L.F. curler that I bought for $1 and I think it's time for an upgrade. Professional Make Up Artists and Celebs (as well as my girls) swear by this one.



Prada
Reviving Concealer/Eye/Tint
$45

My revlon concealer is just not cutting through the dark circles anymore. A little Prada never hurt anyone.


No comments:

Technorati