Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Half A Million Dollar Closet



After reading the story about Victoria Beckham's closet on Perez Hilton, I felt compelled to post to my lovely readers. According to In Touch, the lovely fashionista has designed a closet worth half a million dollars for her new L.A. home.

Now you may ask what could possibly make a closet worth $500k? Well apparently, the closet features a leather floor, Baccarat crystal chandelier, $80,000 Andy Warhol shoe print, a computer that tracks when she wears items of clothing and a camera to give her a 360-degree ‘cat scan’ of her outfit before she steps out.

I can think of many better uses of $500,000 myself as I am sure you all can too. But I cannot lie, aside from the excessiveness of this closet design, I secretly find it tres chic.

What do you think?


No comments:

Technorati