Monday, June 11, 2007

A Rose Water Tonic A Day

I can spend hours at C.O. Bigelow. I was thrilled when one opened in the Water Tower Place here in Chicago because I do not get to NYC as much as I would like. I love the vintage-y feel of the shop and the ridiculously obscure and luxe products they offer. For some reason I really love beauty products that I don't think anyone else uses. Counter intuitive I suppose, but it makes me feel fabu.
I fell in love with their rose water line when I first walked in. Since last year I have been using Triple Rose Water Tonic religiously both morning and night. The mist is so refreshing and has a really hint of sweetness scent that is so pure. Spritz a little onto a cotton ball and rub across my freshly clean face and it is very soothing.

No comments:

Technorati