Monday, October 5, 2009

A Rehearsal Fiesta

I want our rehearsal dinner to be fun and kitschy yet chic. When we first started considering different restaurants in Chicago, I knew that I did not want the typical rehearsal dinner at a family style restaurant with limited personality. M and I are both HUGE fans of Mexican food so I got the idea of throwing a fiesta style rehearsal dinner. After all, who doesn't enjoy margaritas?

We finally landed on Zapatista in the South Loop. The restaurant has a fantastic party room which can accommodate our rather large guest list (upward of 100 peeps) and while the meal will be family style, it is sure to be anything but bland. Plus there is all you can drink sangria, cerveza, and margaritas.

Now I'm gathering photos of fiesta table settings. I love these lanterns.

And gathering inspiration from the 'bee's Mrs. Lemonade who had a fabulous rehearsal fiesta herself.



Mariachi Band, anyone?

What are your rehearsal dinner plans?

No comments:

Technorati