Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Feeling Eeyore-ish?


Have you ever felt glum when you wake up in the morning at the thought of trying to put together a semi-cute outfit?


Silly question. I know. But I spent most of the day today feeling a bit like Eeyore. The cutely depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. For some reason this popped into my head as I pulled on my Citizen jeans half-heartedly and slumped on my Club Monaco pin stripe blazer. How simply blah?


For a minute, I was mournful that I failed to have the incredibly sloppily chic couture of the Lindsay Lohan and Mary Kate Olsen's of the world. Shudder at the thought...the Olsen twins?? I can't deny that those skinny twits know how to dress.


So I did what any reasonable and economically conscious girl would do...I went to Forever 21 and bought 3 dresses and 2 tops for $75 that I will most likely wear once but it satisfied my Eeyorish feelings for the mean time.


No comments:

Technorati