Thursday, April 19, 2007

If by Christian Louboutin, you mean Oh Deer.




When I graduated from college the only gift I asked for was a pair of Christian Louboutins. Surprisingly enough (or not so much), I received a pair of Nine West low square toed pumps from my parents as they claimed these horrors to be more realistic for a new grad and more affordable for the doting parents.

Fair enough. Yet I never cease to decree that while the aforementioned witch shoes are gathering dust in my closet (still in the box I may add), those CL's would have been put to good use. Sadly, due to my meager salary (sigh), I cannot afford to buy Louboutins on my own.

Oh Deer! Shoes to the rescue. These knock offs are so true to Louboutins that they even have the signature red sole on each and every pair. And they are much nicer to the bank accounts.





Chloe $110




No comments:

Technorati