Thursday, April 19, 2007

Saks, Neimans...Emails? Oh My!



If you are like me, you have a love/hate relationship with all of the shopping newsletter updates that you sign up for. Aside from my true love, Shop It to Me, I have checked far too many boxes requesting more information at the end of each online shopping spree check out. To date, I receive about 20 emails and I have to say the majority of them are fairly disappointing. But still every once in a while you receive one that has the glorious word "Sale" shrieking from the headlines. And let me tell you...those never go in the Trash. Please see above for just such an example...and below for what I have been eyeing since I found it in my Inbox.


Giuseppe Zanotti
Leather Fold-Over Boots
$875.00 down to $349.90
A girl can dream....




No comments:

Technorati