Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is Nordstroms Reading the Blog?















Almost as soon as I had finished polishing up the wit in my previous post. (Wink, wink) I received the email for the Nordstroms Private Online Sale. Much to my chagrin (sarcasm), I found several more temptations to drain my ever disappearing cash flow.










MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Greta' Rib Knit Dress
Twenty-three tonal buttons front a feminine style, trimmed with ruffles along the collar, cuffs and hem.



$268 original--$159 NOW









MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Dee Dee Dots' Top
Spotted cotton top features a collar tie with D-ring detail, shoulder epaulets and gathers along the Empire waist. Ivory and brown fabric lines the hidden button placket.



Original-$328 NOW $195



Sheila Fajl Large Rectangle Ring
Deep, faceted stone is embedded in a thick, brushed band.

Original $185 NOW $109.90

Drool...


2 comments:

Jessorz said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad I could help you out! I looked through some of your posts, and I'm really enjoying your style of blogging, very fresh and fun.

Would you care to link exchange?

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

Technorati