Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ramblings of a Shopping Addict

Shopping blogs and fashion blogs are all over nowadays. I have more than a few bookmarked both at work and home. Devouring every update and scouring even further for online sale alerts and new designer releases every day.

With all of this burning shopping energy in my fingers and my toes, I decided maybe writing about these great and nagging temptations will keep me from spending my meager salary (already dedicated mostly to rent and cocktails) on filling my closet any furhter. The same walk in closet, which I might add, that is currently busting at the seams.

So bear with me...as I begin rambling about how I wish I had infinite money to spend on Marc Jacobs, Ya Ya, and Zac Posen to name a few of my favorites.


Oh and ps. like most women I am a sucker for shoes and jewelry.

No comments:

Technorati