Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Couturebowl Wedding Edition

So much has changed in my life since I first started writing my fashiony blog two years ago. I moved across the country to live with my boyfriend in Boston. Changed jobs. Adopted our beagle. Got engaged. And now am in the midst of full fledged wedding planning for a June 2010 wedding in Chicago.


Like most newly engaged ladies, I have been glued to the wedding blogosphere and developed an addiction for my Google Reader updates. Although I'm at this point three months into our engagement, I feel like I need a place to cohesively express my desired aesthetic for our wedding...outside of my endless inspiration clippings stored in my Google Docs (another recent addiction).

In the next few posts, I'll detail how M and I met...fell in love...and got engaged (an 8 year journey) as well as our wedding plans to date.

I'm so excited for the blogging shift and hope that this can be as fun for all my readers as my daily dish on the fashion world.

xo.

No comments:

Technorati