Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rose and Radish...and Registry?

After registering for the "serious" stuff like china, I'm excited to start looking for the funkier details that will make up our home decor as newlyweds. I have loved Rose & Radish for quite some time but have yet to purchase something for myself.

They have a funky collection of home details that you will not find anywhere else. I was SO excited to see that they have a registry option on their site.

Sarah Cihat Rehabilitated Luncheon Plates

How cute is this set of plates from Sarah Cihat? I adore them.

Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg Nest Votive

How fantastic is this delicate votive candle holder...woven to look like a nest?

I struggle though with the unique registry dilemma. I'm sure that most of our guests are used to popping by the local Crate & Barrel or Bloomingdale's to pick up a wedding gift. I'm not sure that all of my parent's friends will feel comfortable with this funky online site. So my concern is that M and I will end up with all of our traditional housewares filled and an empty registry at Rose & Radish.

Did you register somewhere off the beaten path? How did your guests react?


No comments:

Technorati