Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Individual Centerpieces

I've begun pondering flower arrangements and centerpieces. The flowers will be the main color source for our wedding so I'm really looking forward to starting on these. My mom and I are going to meet with some florists when I go back to Chicago in September but in the mean time I've been gathering inspiration along the way.

I'm leaning towards using multiple smaller centerpieces rather than one large arrangement per table. I like lower and fluffier arrangements rather than tall and elaborate.


How great are these arrangements strewn across this long banquet table?


I love this close up with the different sizes and number of blooms in the white ceramic cafe dishes. I'll be bringing this one to the meetings for sure.



1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

beautiful for sure!! :)

Technorati