Sunday, July 19, 2009

Link Love: It's Pretty Good

In the course of wedding planning, I have found, as many new brides-to-be, that some of the truest inspiration is available at our fingertips on the blogosphere. I am a Google Reader addict...checking it multiple times a day while I should be working.

Interwoven in my wedding blogs there are a few beautiful blogs that are not wedding specific but have me more inspired by the photography and creativity.

It's Pretty Good is one of those blogs. The author, Mary, posts sweet and simple organic images with captions interspersed.


It is a cheerful reminder of the beauty that we see day to day and has often brought a smile to my face during the rainy summer we have had here in Boston.


I seriously encourage you to all add It's Pretty Good to your daily blog reading.

What are some non-wedding specific blogs that have inspired your wedding planning?

No comments:

Technorati