Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dipping A Toe in the DIY Pool?

I'll be the first to admit it...I am not crafty. I wish I was. I spend hours reading about the fabulous DIY projects of my fellow wedding bloggers and admiring wistfully the beautiful outcomes. I'm thinking though that with all of the fantastic inspiration and step by step tutorials (thanks friends!) I may just try some out for our wedding.

After all...I still have 11 months to get my feet wet...

I saw the DIY Fabric Flower Headpiece on EAD a couple of months ago and thought "Hey maybe I could try this?" Briana had provided a step by step tutorial so I added a bookmark to the page and promptly filed away for later.

That was until this morning, when Briana posted the DIY Fabric Flower Headpiece in action during one of her recaps.


AndrewandJessicablog.com via EAD


How sweet does it look in that lovely updo? So that made my decision easy...I'm going to try it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes!

Are you new to DIY? What was your first project?

No comments:

Technorati